How can we help you...

Report a fault relating to Road Surface and Potholes

Only faults contained within the limits of the public road in Aberdeen City should be reported. Any faults relating to sewerage or sewage should be reported to Scottish Water on 08456 01 88 55. Please do not use this form to report an emergency. Emergencies may be reported at any time by calling 08456 08 09 19.

Click on 'Next' to proceed. Click on 'Cancel' to begin again

NB: * denotes a mandatory item that must be completed

Please enter your details

Please provide your name and contact detail (either your telephone number or email address). We may need to contact you for further information.