How can we help you...

Grampian Adult Protection Reporting

Important Information

This online form allows professionals, care agencies, voluntary organisations and member of the public to report adult support and protection concerns to Aberdeen City Council. If you wish to know more about Adult Support and Protection before completing the form please visit this page.

The form will be checked by the Council's Adult Protection Unit and appropriate action taken – however the response is not immediate.

If your concern is urgent and you require immediate assistance, please DO NOT complete this form until you have done one of the following:

  • Contacted the named Social Work professional for the adult at risk (if known)
  • Contacted the Duty Social Work Team on (01224) 522 055 (During Office Hours)
  • Contacted the Out of Hours Social Work Team on (01224) 693 936 (Outside of Office Hours)

You should always call 999 in a life-threatening emergency, where a crime in is progress, or violence is being used or threatened.

Are you:

Content Related Links