How can we help you...

Council Tax Change of Address Form

Please complete this form if you are:
  • Moving between properties in Aberdeen
  • Moving into Aberdeen from a property outwith the Council area
  • Moving away from Aberdeen to a property outwith the Council area
If you are moving into or away from Aberdeen, you should also inform the relevant local authority for the area you are moving to or from.


Your Council Tax reference has 8 digits (or 7 digits followed by an X) and can be found on your Council Tax Bill.


Content Related Links


Residents in Aberdeen can use this form to notify us of their change of address. Please view the information pages below, before starting to complete the form.