How can we help you...

Apply for an Accord Card for a Primary 7 Pupil

From here parents or carers of primary 7 pupils can apply for an Accord Card for their child using any internet enabled device, i.e. Smartphone, tablet, PC or laptop. This online application form can only be completed after you receive a letter with secure login details from the Accord Office.

You cannot apply for Accord card today. The next application window dates are not finalised yet.

Further Notes

The Accord Card is needed to use the catering facilities at all Aberdeen City Council secondary schools. It offers your child an easy, quick and secure way to pay for meals and means you can top-up their card online. View Our Frequently Asked Questions (opens in a new window).

Privacy Policy

Aberdeen City Council uses the information you provide for the purposes of printing you with the National Entitlement Card (NEC) to allow you to access the cashless catering system at the secondary school you/your child will be attending. Further information on how NEC records are held and managed is available at Privacy Policy (opens in a new window).

Your data will be stored in the cashless catering system managed by Aberdeen City Council for the purposes of administering the cashless catering system at the Secondary School you attend.

If you have asked for a Young Scot NEC, you will be able to use your NEC as a proof of age. It will have your date of birth printed on it. It will also have a hologram showing that it is accepted as part of the National Proof of Age Standards Scheme or PASS. Your personal details are not processed by Young Scot or by PASS. For any PASS card with a hologram, Aberdeen City Council is required by PASS to retain the information provided for a period of 2 years.

Your data will be also stored on secure servers within a database maintained by Aberdeen City Council in our local data centre with BrightSolid. Data will be held on this system for the purpose of providing you with the services you have applied to access.

More information about all of the rights you have is available at Your Data: Your rights (opens in a new window). You also have the right to make a complaint to the Information Commissioner’s Office (opens in a new window) which is the body responsible for ensuring that the organisations handle your data lawfully.